Outlook n Express Email Extractor v4.5 extracts email addresses from Microsoft Outlook (.PST) files and Outlook Express (.DBX) files. It extracts email addresses from all personal folders and sub folders of MS Outlook such as (Inbox, Outbox, Sent Items, Draft, Task, Journal etc.). It also supports Profile selection at run-time. It extracts email addresses from Outlook Express (.DBX) files. you can add the keywords those must or must not contain in extracted email addresses. Extracted email addresses can be saved in .CSV(Excel format)/.TXT file formats.
1. First run Outlook n Express Email Extractor. it will ask to select one of the available profiles & fill all available personal folders from selected profile.
2. Now you check\Uncheck personal folder/subfolders from you want to extract email addresses.
3. After check folder(s) click 'Search Emails' button. You can set searching criteria in 'Settings' by click 'Settings' button before start search.
4. you can Add/Remove .PST files by click 'Add .PST Files' Button.
Extract email addresses from Outlook Express in 'Outlook n Express Email Extractor' select 'Outlook Express' Tab.
5. you can Add/Remove .DBX files by click 'Add .DBX Files' Button.
6. Now for extract email addresses click 'Search Emails' Button.
7. Extracted Email Addresses can be saved in .CSV(Excel Format)/.txt/ new Line format.
Email extractor outlook express,
outlook email address extractor,
extract emails from outlook,
outlook email finder,
outlook email extractor software,