Atlas Subtitler makes it very easy to download subtitles in any language for a whole series of videos.
- Usable for any device and OS
- Drag & Drop of files or entire folders
- Highly sophisticated algorithm to extract the video title
- Processing of multiple videos at once
- Querying of multiple servers for subtitles at once
- Automatic or manual selection process to find the most valuable file
- Shifting of the timings (synchronization) in a part or the whole video
- Preparation of subtitle files to make them play optimally on the player
- Automatic or manual character sets used in the subtitles
- Support for about 70 languages (updatable)
- Support for up to 4 subtitle languages, in a priority order
- Support for devices that can only handle the main srt file (eg. Dreambox, VU+)
- Single click backup operation of existing subtitle files
- Playing videos with one click
- Scanning of videos for defects and display of lost timespan
- Copying of videos and subtitles or whole folders somewhere else having a last used directory list (history). Background processing with selectable priority and finishing options. Special possibilities in the case of an overwrite.
- Moving much the same but space is preserved by deleting a file immediately after copying.
- Display of info files that are laying beside the video by a click
- Opening of a new Explorer window directly which highlights the video or directory
- Opening subtitle files for editing with a single click
- Dialogs which are sizeable and moveable and still keep their bounds. All input is remembered even if the application is closed.
- Extended error handling throughout the whole application (the file systems and web are kind of unpredictable).
- Extended testing for several different configurations
- Can be called from command line
- Supports SubRip (*.srt) and MicroDVD format (*.sub)
- Automatic program update system
- Bug sending system
- Tooltips and context sensitive help